Hi

Please see the thread below for a query from Connie who is trying to make
her own language (11yo?!)

I believe this is her code;
https://github.com/conniepocky/Waffle-Lang

I think this is the last working version?
https://github.com/conniepocky/Waffle-Lang/commit/4a30e6ba3687b719298c27ffb844453a52406fae

----