scribble does not find module "inclusion.rkt" even though racket does.
There must be a work-around, mustn't there?

I can (require "inclusion.rkt") jusr fine from racket

t3.rkt:

#lang racket
(require "inclusion.rkt")
foo

inclusion.rkt:

#lang racket
(define foo 'foo)
(provide foo)

running it:

hendrik@midwinter:~/dv/scribble$ racket t3.rkt
'foo
hendrik@midwinter:~/dv/scribble$

But when I try from scribble it goes wrong:

t3.scrbl:

#lang scribble
@(require "inclusion.rkt")
foo

same inclusion.rkt file

Run it:

hendrik@midwinter:~/dv/scribble$ scribble t3.scrbl
standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found
  for module path: scribble/lang/reader
  collection: "scribble/lang"
  in collection directories:
   /home/hendrik/.racket/snapshot/collects
   /home/hendrik/racket-7.4.0.1/collects
   ... [166 additional linked and package directories]
  context...:
   show-collection-err
   standard-module-name-resolver
   module-path-index-resolve
   do-dynamic-require5
   read-syntax3
   default-load-handler
   standard-module-name-resolver
   module-path-index-resolve
   module-declared?
   loop
   ...cket/cmdline.rkt:191:51
   "/home/hendrik/racket-7.4.0.1/share/pkgs/scribble-lib/scribble/run.rkt":
[running body]
   temp37_0
   for-loop
   run-module-instance!125
   perform-require!78
hendrik@midwinter:~/dv/scribble$

(and no, I don't expect it to find the foo provided by the module.  This foo is
plain
scribble text).  But it fails before it gets that far.

Is there a way to require packages into scribble that *does* work?

-- hendrik