It looks to me like you’re looking for “raco pkg update —clone” or “raco pkg
update —link”, but I may be mistaken.

Specifically, running

raco pkg update —clone drracket

in, say, your home directory should clone the package that includes the
drracket collection (and possibly others that are in the same package). After
this is complete, your drracket should depend on this version of the
collection, rather than the installed one.

Apologies in advance if I’ve misunderstood your problem.

Best,

John Clements