On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 11:31:41AM +0200, Niklas Larsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If you right click on an identifier in drracket you get “jump to binding
> occurrence” and “jump to definition” (if it’s defined in another file). Don’t
> those do what you want?

Close.

Using "jump to binding occurrence" gets me to the require
line that provides me the symbol.  I can then ask it to open
that file, but if the other file just imports a number of other
modules and provides all-from-out it still leaves me a bit lost.

I turn out not to have "jump to definition" but
"open defining file", which creates a new tab.  Then I still
have to search for the name I was looking for.  But at least
 can find it.

-- hendrik