Hello!

The last 2 times I've tried to update DrRacket I've run into a puzzling
issue.

I download the new version, install, move it to my Applications folder, and
then, when I try to open DrRacket, I get the attached error.

I'll look in Users/lindseyhandley/Library/Racket/ to see what's going on,
but there's is no folder yet for 7.4.

I was able to get around the error by installing "lang-file", and then
"threading" using these terminal commands:
raco pkg install lang-file
raco pkg install threading

After that, I can finally open DrRacket and start installing other
packages... Have y'all seen this before? Other Mac users I know don't seem
to run into this error when they update DrRacket.

If it helps, I have OSX El Capitan right now. I can't remember if the last
time I ran into this bug was also El Capitan or not.