This year from July 8th to the 14th is Racket Week. Come and see.

During the body of the week are the school workshops. Come and see.

https://school.racket-lang.org/

Afterwards is RacketCon itself, for two days. Come and see.

https://con.racket-lang.org/

We're happy to announce that the keynote speaker is Aaron Turon, a
leader on the Rust team at Mozilla. Come and see.

https://aturon.github.io/about/

If you'd like to apply to present, send me an email.

<3

Jay

--
-=[     Jay McCarthy               http://jeapostrophe.github.io    ]=-