At Sun, 8 Dec 2019 23:18:45 +0000, "'Reuben Thomas' via Racket Users" wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Dec 2019 at 17:07, Matthew Flatt <mfl...@cs.utah.edu> wrote:
>

> > There's now a 'no-toc+aux style property to completely get rid of that div.
> >

> That's good, thanks; but I see that the maincolumn div is still emitted, so
> there's still a left margin. (I'm sorry, I hadn't looked into the CSS
> before to work out where the space was coming from.)

For that kind of layout control, probably CSS really is the right level
to work at. The difference to me is that it make sense to have style
attributes at the Scribble level that control whether certain entities
are present --- detailed layout configuration for those entities is
meant to be at the CSS and Latex levels.