Hi, I have encountered a counterintuitive behavior of namespace-require and
wonder if it is a bug.
Basically, namespace-require behaves differently when the target namespace
is passed by parameterizing current-namespace, compared to when the
optional namespace parameter is used.

For example, this works:

(define ns (make-base-empty-namespace))
(parameterize ([current-namespace ns]) (namespace-require 'racket))

But this gives an error about unknown module:

(define ns (make-base-empty-namespace))
(namespace-require 'racket ns)

    require: unknown module
    module name: #<resolved-module-path:"/Applications/Racket
v7.3/collects/racket/main.rkt">

Am I doing something wrong in the second case?

Thanks,
Yongming