Hello everyone,

I was reading in the release notes that DrRacket supports dark mode as of
7.5; however, I don't see this option in the DrRacket preferences. I also
have "Dark" as the default color under the "Colors" section in Settings >
Personalization > Colors. I am using the latest Windows 10.

I was wondering if I am missing something or doing something wrong?

Thank you!

--JC