Hello,

Just a small blogpost about Terminal Phase, which hit 1.0:

  https://dustycloud.org/blog/terminal-phase-1.0/

I think the game is pretty interesting.  Anyway, you can try it
yourself:

  raco pkg install terminal-phase
  raco terminal-phase

(I guess it also installs a launcher thing.)

This is all related to Spritely Goblins, and for more on that, here's a
video:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxt2dqqulQc

But... that video is quite long.  A more condensed Spritely Goblins
video coming soon-ish.

Anyway, hope you have some fun hammering away at your space key!

 - cwebb