Not the most interesting part of Spritely Goblins (that is in the
async/distributed stuff, to-be-demo'ed), but something I wrote about
recently and maybe I should link here too:

  https://dustycloud.org/blog/goblins-time-travel-micropreview/

Of course, as functional programmers, time-travel isn't that novel.
What's more interesting is how to make it comfortable* when we have many
independently acting objects.

More to come later.

 - Chris

* Without introducing the m-word** (which isn't very comfortable for
  many)

** monad***

*** one could argue that Goblins kind of can be perceived of as an
    implicit monad but the important thing is that this framing is not
    exposed to users