In C I would would do some very simple pointer arithmetic, but racket
leaves me into the blue.
Documentation, which is fine, compared to other lisps, fyi chez, leaves me
into the blue.
0) Given a string,
1) convert to  a list of characters,
2) allow me to iterate,
3) convert a character to an int ,
4) subtract corresponding value of zero,
5) allow me to some positional stuff and addition.
But first i need a list of characters. :)
Does the language has a conversion operator ?