Hello all,
I'm trying to get racket to talk to a virtual serial port on windows 10,
and I've previously used code based on this email thread
https://lists.racket-lang.org/users/archive/2014-September/064136.html
It used to work and now for some reason it fails with an error 87 when I
try to read from the input port. Did something change/break in windows or
racket? It's been a while since I needed to use the serial port in Racket
so it may be something on my end.