I’m sure many other people have something like this, but here’s “Lab 5” from my
currently-running PL course:

https://www.brinckerhoff.org/clements/2202-csc430/Labs/lab5.html

It introduces church numeral encodings and also this kind of true-false
encoding as small programming challenges in Racket. It assumes that you already
know how to program in Racket. It doesn’t go deep.

John