Hello,

I'm using the wonderful graph library which can do tons of various
graph-related tasks.  However, I haven't found a way to attach
non-numerical weights/labels to edges _and_ have them appear in the
Graphviz rendering of the graph.

Is it at all possible?

I did see define-edge-property, but properties defined in this way do not
appear in the Graphviz output.  I was looking for ways of passing edge
properties to the graphviz function of the library, but there don't seem to
be any.

I am planning to do a pull request enhancing the graphviz function with the
possibility to include edge properties, but I wanted to ask around for some
solutions which may already exist.

On a different note, I am somewhat surprised that the graph library
enforces numerical edge weights at all.  I understand that some algorithms
don't work if edges are not numbers, but on the other hand they could just
fail gracefully on non-numerical edges.  Anyway, my best solution as of now
would be extending graphviz, as this update would require modifying less
code.

-
Sergiu