Is there any technical reason why glCreateVertexArrays is missing from
the Racket OpenGL package?

The documentation at https://docs.racket-lang.org/opengl/index.html
says that "Being automatically-generated means that it is quite complete."

So I would have expected it to be present.

But it is not present either in the implemetation or in the
documentation ( https://docs.racket-lang.org/opengl/glC___.html )

I do have openGL 4.5 on my system, so it's not because the opengl
library is too old (which did happen on an older computer).

Would bringing it up-to-date perhaps interfere with the operation of
other packages?

-- hendrik