I know nothing about OpenGL, but the autogeneration
<https://github.com/stephanh42/RacketGL/blob/master/opengl/readspec.rkt>
seems to read the information from this directory
<https://github.com/stephanh42/RacketGL/tree/master/opengl/specfiles>,
which was last updated 7 years ago (2013). OpenGL 4.5 was released in 2014
<https://www.khronos.org/opengl/wiki/History_of_OpenGL>.

I’d suggest you to contact the maintainer <https://github.com/stephanh42>
of the package to update it. Note, though, that the maintainer doesn’t seem
to be active in GitHub for almost two years now. In case you can't contact
the maintainer, you might need to fork the package to update it.