On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 03:28:35PM -0700, Eric Griffis wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that's a lot of big files. It's for a port of GLM, a
> graphics math library that implements (among other things) fixed-length
> vectors of up to 4 components over 5 distinct scalar types, for a total of
> 20 distinct type-length combinations with many small variations in their
> APIs and implementations.

There's a port of glm in the Racket package library.
Is that the same one?  If not, is it also that huge?

By the way, I'm working on updating the opengl package to the current
OpenGL 4.6 spec.  Because a change of format in Khronos's
specfiles, it appears to require a complete rewrite to its
specification translator.

-- hendrik