Not yet. To be more concrete:

% racket --lib racket -t ex-1.2-3.rkt -t ex-1.7.rkt -t ex-1.8.rkt -r check.rkt
check.rkt:31:7: sum-of-squares-max3: unbound identifier
  in: sum-of-squares-max3
  location...:
   check.rkt:31:7
  context...:
   do-raise-syntax-error
   for-loop
   [repeats 1 more time]
   finish-bodys
   lambda-clause-expander
   for-loop
   loop
   [repeats 6 more times]
   module-begin-k
   expand-module16
   expand-capturing-lifts
   temp118_0
   temp91_0
   compile15
   temp85_0
   loop

The ex* files are the answers of one particular student. The check.rkt contains
the tests. I am still trying to avoid the necessity of adding the (require …)
commands in the check.rkt so I can select the student files to test in the
command line. The -r or -f option cause the same error. The (provide …) forms
are presented in the ex* files.

Best,
Alexandre