Hello there, I’m reading "The Racket Guide" online and I have a little
suggestion that if you can make the code easier to copy, it will be much
easier for beginners to go through.

For example, just like Wolfram Language’s tutorial, if you hover your mouse
over a code snippet, it will appear a little bubble. If you click that
bubble, it copies the code to the clipboard.
https://www.wolfram.com/language/fast-introduction-for-programmers/en/interactive-usage/

My two cents. :)