On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 10:17:12AM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 10:05:34AM -0400, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> > This comes from _fun, which define-gl expands to,
> >
> > https://docs.racket-lang.org/foreign/foreign_procedures.html#%28form._%28%28lib._ffi%2Funsafe..rkt%29.__fun%29%29
> >
> > The first -> is a type spec for the C function's return type and the
> > second -> is the output expression that is what the Racket wrapper
> > will return.
>
> Thank you.  I thought it would be something like that, but it helps a lot
> to have a precise specification, which I found now that you indicated
> where I should look:
> https://docs.racket-lang.org/foreign/foreign_procedures.html
>
> -- hendrik

This is getting far more complicated than I suspected a while ago when
I naively asked to have the opengl binding updated!

I'm starting to understand why it hadn't been.

I'm debugging by using diff to compare the old generated binding with my
new one.  The only differences should be things that have changed and
things that have been added.

I'm not yet seeing light at the end of the tunnel, but I hope to soon.

-- hendrik