Any ideas what I can do to stop getting this message anytime I have
DrRacket running in 2 terminals in different workspaces on linux/Ubuntu.
"Error saving preferences" is the title in the popup window.
Text in the window is:
"The preferences file is locked (because ...) so your preference change
could not be saved."

I am not trying to change preferences!
The popup appears when I go back and forth between running instances of
DrRacket.