It doesn't look like will executor will do what you want, since it has to
do with garbage collection rather than port closing.

This could be overkill, but it's possible to construct a custom port (
https://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/customport.html). Is it possible to
construct a new port that wraps your target port inside, and specify the
`close` argument to do whatever you want to do?