Just in case (not sure how relevant this is to you):
https://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/Sandboxed_Evaluation.html?q=with-limits#%28form._%28%28lib._racket%2Fsandbox..rkt%29._with-limits%29%29
Works pretty well, but there are some caveats: if an object can be reached
outside of the `with-limits` scope, it's not counted.