Den fre. 31. jul. 2020 kl. 04.01 skrev Shriram Krishnamurthi <
shri...@gmail.com>:

>  want to create a namespace for (say) the BSL language in DrRacket.
> Critically, I need the *reader* to be aligned with this language.
> Otherwise, small semantic discrepancies creep in.

> The expressions being `eval`ed are coming from a file, via `read`. I have
> the freedom to change things there.

I think you can use the htdp-reader directly:

https://github.com/racket/htdp/blob/master/htdp-lib/lang/htdp-reader.rkt

If not, you can at least see how the reader is configured in lines 46-48:

[read-case-sensitive (lookup 'read-case-sensitive table)]
[read-decimal-as-inexact #f]
[read-accept-dot #f] /Jens Axel