and yet:

> (for-each
   (λ (x) (printf "~a: ~a\n" (~v x #:min-width 28) (struct->vector x)))
   `(hello "hello" 43110 #f #(h e l l o) #"hello" (h e l l o)
           ,(new frame% [label ""])))

hello                       : #(struct:symbol ...)
"hello"                     : #(struct:string ...)
43110                       : #(struct:fixnum-integer ...)
#f                          : #(struct:false ...)
#(h e l l o)                : #(struct:vector ...)
#"hello"                    : #(struct:byte-string ...)
(h e l l o)                 : #(struct:pair ...)
#(struct:object:frame% ...) : #(struct:object:frame% ...)

;)