That sounds great. I'm happy to help. I created the #triage channel on
slack, which is a good place to chat about this. I'm happy to help
people figure out issues that should be closed, or reassigned, as
you've started to do. And creating a specific time to work on this
would also be great.

A note on BC vs CS: we aim to continue providing support for Racket BC
for the foreseeable future, certainly for the next several years.

Sam