On Thu, Aug 06, 2020 at 06:58:28PM -0400, 'John Clements' via Racket Users
wrote:
> Has anyone here developed a reasonable workflow for exporting slideshow
> presentations to google slides? It appears that google slides cannot import
> PDFs or SVGs. It looks like it has support for importing PPT files,
> unsurprisingly, but AFAIK slideshow won’t export ppt files. I have no idea
> how nasty the PPT format is.
>
> Right now I’m looking into PDFelement, a mac program, but I’d love to hear
> about other options.

As well as the Open- and Libre-Office I mentioned before, you might try Krita.
It's
a artist-grade draw and paint program, and it has a surprising number of tools.

I've heard that it can do vector graphics, but I've never actually tried that,
so I
just don't know.

Let us know what turns out to work.  I'm curious.  I've had pdf files that work
in
some but not other pdf viewers and even crash my printer, and anything that can
clean them up would be walcome.  Sometimes just viewing and saving in one is
enough
to make it work in others.

-- hendrik