Makes sense, thanks!

For anybody using the `setup-racket' GitHub action to install snapshots,
I cut a new release[1] that uses the new URL structure.  All you have to
do to update is change the `uses' line from `Bogdanp/setup-racket@v0.0X'
to `Bogdanp/setup-racket@v0.10'.  You only need to do this if you use
`current' for the Racket version.

[1]: https://github.com/Bogdanp/setup-racket/releases/tag/v0.10