If you'd like to see different colors for imported identifiers, then
you can click the "Check Syntax" button in DrRacket. The attached
picture shows what it looks like.

Note that there's not a difference between `cons` and `null?` because
those are both functions.

You can adjust the particular colors chosen in the Preferences dialog,
under the Check Syntax tab.

Sam