Hi Matthew,

I tried on:

- Windows 8.1 + RacketCS 7.8
- Linux Debian 10 + Racket 7.9 (current master branch)
- Linux Debian 10 + RacketBC 7.8

All have the same behaviour: while the sequential program prints to stdout
as expected in all cases (with or without `raco make` prior to running, and
running either the .rkt or the .zo), the parallel version indeed prints to
stdout when doing `racket bt_parallel.rkt 21` but running the bytecode
directly as `racket bt_parallel.zo 21` returns without printing.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious since it apparently is working
correctly on the benchmark website?

Thanks!