All of my programming code is in a single collection:
~/.plt-scheme/4.2.1/collects/
even when I have installed newer versions of Racket.
The 'raco setup' function updated all my program bytecodes throughout my
system.
I do go through some confusion regarding collections when I install a newer
version of racket because I believe it makes use of a newer default
collection and if I remember correctly, I make a change somewhere so that
the system looks to my original collection location instead.
I appreciate any comments or advice regarding collections in general, or my
use of the single collection directory: ~/.plt-scheme/4.2.1/collects/
:)