I'm new to racket, and I'm not sure if this is a bug or oversight or I'm
just missing something.

In typed racket, when I try to pass a custodian as an argument to the
current-memory-use function, I get an error like so:

falsifian angel ~ $ racket -I typed/racket
Welcome to Racket v7.9 [cs].
> (define c (make-custodian))
> (current-memory-use c)
; readline-input:2:0: Type Checker: could not apply function;
;  wrong number of arguments provided
;   expected: 0
;   given: 1
;   in: (current-memory-use c)
; [,bt for context]

If I don't pass "-I typed/racket" then there's no trouble. What's going on?
Does the current-memory-use function need a better type annotation?

James