Hi,

I am trying to run Dracula. I try to follow the instructions, but they seem
quiet old, so I was not sure what to follow. I did install acl2 using
apt-get instead of downloading by hand.

I use DrRacket 7.8 and I installed Dracula with raco pkg install dracula
I installed acl2 version 8.3 using apt-get in ubuntu 20.10.
When prompted I enter /usr/local/bin/acl2 as ACL2 executable.
I start Dracula from the menu and I get the Dracula window to the right.
However when trying to run Dracula on the factorial expression I get
   ACL2 Error in TOP-LEVEL:  The symbol BEGIN (in package "ACL2") has
   neither a function nor macro definition in ACL2.  Please define it.
instead of the expected behavior.

Would be thankful for some hints and sorry if I missed something obvious!
Dan