It looks to me like you probably need to edit your “config.rktd” file:

https://docs.racket-lang.org/raco/config-file.html?q=config.rktd#%28idx._%28gentag._67._%28lib._scribblings%2Fraco%2Fraco..scrbl%29%29%29

On my machine (macOS using macports), for instance I have do do this for every
new installation of drracket:

- edit <config-dir>/config.rktd to contain
  (lib-search-dirs . (#f "/opt/local/lib”))

Let me know if I misunderstood your situation!

John Clements