Hi,

> We are finding a file (or directory) with name "tarzan" inside all
> directories inside given path upto given depth.
>
> Recursion is needed here, because  tarzan-near-top-of-tree? calls
> tarzan-in-directory? and  tarzan-in-directory? calls
> tarzan-near-top-of-tree? for each file in given directory.

Thanks! I finally understood it.

Here is the explanation (for reference):

Consider a sample directory called test with following structure (ASCII
art using 'tree' command):

test
├── dir1
│   └── subdir1
│       └── file1
└── dir2

Our code will first recursively search for all file in dir1 upto depth 4
and then move to dir2.  Using ormap insures that search for 'tarzan'
will stop at first match (or first true result).
--
Utkarsh Singh
http://utkarshsingh.xyz