Hi,

Marc Feeley has done some work on embedded scheme. Here are a couple of links:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~feeley/papers/StAmourBouchardFeeleySW08.pdf

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~feeley/papers/DubeFeeleyHOSC05.pdf

Arthur Nunes-Harwitt
Computer Science Department, Rochester Institute of Technology
Room GOL-3509
585-475-4916

"I don't know what the language of the future will be
called, but it will look like LISP."

This email is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). In
the event the email is received by someone other than the recipient,
please notify the sender at a...@cs.rit.edu.