Hi, and thanks for the report!

That sounds like a bug that has been fixed for the next release,
especially if you opened any HTML page (such as documentation) from
DrRacket.

For more information on a previous report and the repair:

  https://github.com/racket/racket/issues/3832

Snapshot versions with the repair:

  https://snapshot.racket-lang.org/

Matthew