Hello there,

  I'm trying to teach one of my coworkers how to search for function names
in the Racket manual, and I'm having serious problems finding very simple
things, such as the function to display the file browser dialog (get-file).
I know most function names by heart but my coworker isn't that fortunate. I
see I'm not the only one, as per these
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38932984/file-dialog-box-to-create-save-a-new-file-in-racket>

Stack Overflow answers.

  Does anybody know why the search engine doesn't seem to index page
contents other than exact function names and titles?

  I understand search engines aren't trivial matters, but I'm thinking that
finding very basic Racket functions would be crucial for beginners. If
somebody could point me to the search engine repo, I'd love to have a look.

Thanks in advance!

Dexter