I'm a happy user of DrRacket, plowing through the MIT SICP (Structure and
Interpretation of Computer Programs.) As I'm learning Scheme, I'm spending
more time than I'd like to admit in the debugger. I'm more used to
emacs/bash but really liking the DrRacket IDE (using graphical libs to
display output, for example) and would really like to stick with it, but
I'm struggling with the keybindings...

I have seen the documentation:
https://docs.racket-lang.org/drracket/Keyboard_Shortcuts.html
but I don't see a way to add keyboard shortcuts in the debugger. I'd like
to add shortcuts for GUI buttons "Go", "Step", "Over", etc. as well as
context menus "Print return value to console", "Pause at this point", etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
James