Am Montag, 22. November 2021, 16:16:35 CET schrieb Jens Axel Søgaard:

> There are no plans of closing the mailing list.
>
> Things take time.
>
> Different forums for communication have different strengths.

Exactly

> Discourse might attract an audience that is unfamiliar to mailing lists.
> There is no need to rush things however.
> In due course maybe the number of users on the forum will
> grow to outshadow the number of participants on the mailing list,
> but it will take some years.

A discourse type forum - we had this discussions in other contexts again and
again - may be a better choice for persons who have the luxury they can
concentrate on very few thingies. For all others, mailinglists are a much
better choice, you can follow many developments in one place: your mail
client, with a completely standard UI.

Cheers
Martin