I am not a list admin, so I can't help with your original request,
but... I thought it would be good to highlight that nearly all Racket
discussion has moved away from these mailing lists and over to the
Discourse-based forum at https://racket.discourse.group. I would
recommend moving over there instead as you're more likely to get