I think you need at least the "xorg-x11-proto-devel-7.7” package, or whatever
the current version is. That has at least some of the headers. You may need
some other packages, but that’s a place to start.

Might want to try asking on Amazon’s developer forums or Amazon technical
support directly, if Amazon offers any.

--
Randolph M. Fritz || rmfri...@gmail.com <mailto:rmfri...@panix.com>