Hello,

I am seeing the following error again, even after adding the src/px/tiff
 directory:

https://gist.github.com/philipjss/bded331695eedfad0e76f48557b214
27#file-build-1-console-output-txt-L121-L126

This is how it looks now:

cd tiff; make distclean
  make[1]: Entering directory `/home/radiance/src/px/tiff'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `distclean'.  Stop.
  make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/radiance/src/px/tiff'
make: *** [clean] Error 2

Should I ignore the error? Is there a way to eliminate it?

Thanks,

Philip Schwarz