Hi Philip,

and increased the post size limit to 60K, but this is well over that.  We have
a limit so as not to clog people's in boxes.

Anyway, the instructions for removing X11 are out of date.  In your case, you
can just take the "rvu" target out of the src/rt/Rmakefile, because you won't
need it if you aren't doing interactive rendering on your nodes.  I have
cleaned up the process for future.

Cheers,
-Greg

P.S.  I'm going to go ahead and reject this post, but I am copying my reply
sans attachment to radiance-dev so others can see.