Sean Santry wrote:
> That is, I'd like to be able to write something like:
>
>       <pre><code><r:blah foo="bar"><r:link/></r:blah></code></pre>

> If someone could point me in the right direction, I'm happy to do the
> work. I just don't know where to start . . .

Unfortunately I don't know of an easy way to make this happen. I've
consider providing an escaping mechanism to Radius so that you could write:

   \<r:tag_name />

But I haven't had the time to mess with it. For now I'd suggest that you
  write your tags with the &gt; and &lt; entities:

   &lt;r:tag_name /&gt;

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com