It was mentioned yesterday while I was online, so I thought it bore
reminding to the whole group.

RadiantCMS has an official channel on irc.freenode.net called
#radiantcms.  For the most part it has been quiet, but it is a good
place to ask those repetitive or specific questions that might clutter
up the list.  When I'm not insanely busy or away from my office, I tend
to sit in the channel, and I helped two people yesterday with problems.
Just like the #rubyonrails channel, which has now exploded in numbers,
if we develop a community there, we can develop more expertise and more
interest in the project.

Just more 'food for thought'.

Sean