Hi Sean and Andrew,

I have the same problem. I have created an extension on mental and pre
0.6 release. I try to fix it but can not find the problem. This is only
happen for me when I run the test on instance mode. I have not try to
run this on svn  installation. I thought my gem installation might be
the problem, I tried to uninstall and re-install but I get the same error.

Leon Yeh
New Avenue Systems Inc.