Yes, this is exactly what I am trying to do.

My basic plan at the moment is to make a Virtual Page type for the
mian pae (with the iFrame) and grab the query string. Then I can just
reset the source of the iFrame or redirect the page. Hopefully, that
will work.

You guys have helped a lot, I will let you know what I actually end
up doing.

Keith Bingman
Tel: +49-7731-79838380
[EMAIL PROTECTED]