Hi Bill,

On 12 Feb 2008, at 19:32, Bill Barnard wrote:

> You might want to look at how you installed the extension. Your
> page_attachments directory should contain lib/technoweenie/ where the
> attachment_fu code lives. I don't really know the mechanism, but
> radiant/rails finds code in the lib directories automatically.
>
> Anyway the technoweenie code is an svn:external wrt page_attachments.
> Perhaps it's just not installed?

OK, I think we're getting somewhere now.

Sean?

On Feb 8th you edited the Page Attachments Installation page on the
wiki (http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Installing_Extension_-
_Page_Attachments) and changed the subversion URL to
http://dev.radiantcms.org/svn/radiant/trunk/extensions/page_attachments
  . But that version of page_attachments doesn't have the
svn:externals property set in the lib dir so it doesn't pull down the
technoweenie code.

Now I've installed page_attachments from the old svn url, radiant
seems to run the migration properly.

> One thing that might not be in those instructions is the need to load
> the shards extension prior to other extensions - I have a line in my
> config/environment.rb that reads:
>
> config.extensions =
> [ :shards, :textile_filter, :markdown_filter, :all ]
>
> Another difference between my setup and yours is that I am using Rev
> 631
> of radiant, not the 0.6.4 gem, and also not the trunk from svn. (I
> chose
> that rev because it contains a page caching fix I wanted.) I was
> worried
> about stability of the trunk, and prefer to use official releases
> where
> possible.

I haven't investigated the shards extension yet, but I'll install it
if it seems to need it. Same goes for using a different version of
radiant itself.

Thanks again for your time

Jon